From the day your baby comes into this world, let's build a nurturing environment with individualized emotional, physical, and educational support for the whole family.
This includes the following and much more:
◦ Newborn care education
◦ Insight into infant sleep and soothing
◦ Infant feeding support (whether you choose breast, formula, or bottle feeding)
◦ Healthy meal planning and meal prep for the family to keep you well-nourished
◦ Help keeping the home in order with laundry and light housekeeping
◦ Car seat instruction & installation assistance
◦ General organization and planning ahead to keep you from feeling like you're falling behind
◦ Emotional processing guidance to empower you and your partner to be successful in nurturing your new baby as well as yourselves and each other.
You'll feel more organized, grounded, and confident during the postpartum period with my proactive intuition of what your family needs.
Natural State Doula offers postpartum doula services in Bend, Oregon & surrounding areas.